Our 22-acre field, overlooking the River Thames and Hampton Court Palace, makes a stunning venue for a marquee wedding. Couples can choose whatever style of marquee they want. There is plenty of space for children to play outside, or for guest entertainment – perhaps a bouncy castle, coconut shy or picnic.
We have a pontoon and a Boat House if the bride and groom would like to arrive or leave by boat.
A popular option is to have a blessing and/or a humanist ceremony in the field then a party in a marquee. Some couples choose to extend their hire to cover a 'morning after' brunch.
Unlike the vast majority of wedding venues, we do not dictate which suppliers you use. Of course, we'll happily recommend our trusted suppliers if you wish, but it's not something we insist upon. We are also a 'no corkage charge' venue, so you can supply all of your own alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks with no fee payable to us. We charge a fixed price for hire of the field, irrespective of the number of guests, making it an affordable option for a unique, flexible and picturesque venue.
Why choose Ditton Field for your wedding?
• A personal approach and in-house wedding coordinator
• Friendly, caring staff on hand throughout the day
• No corkage fees, and no obligation to use our recommended suppliers
• Ample toilet facilities, including disabled access
• Kitchen, purpose-built bar area and glass-fronted double-storey pavilion
• Secluded setting, with excellent transport links
• Large car park (cars can park overnight by arrangement)
• Access two days before to decorate, and the following day to clear up at no extra fee
• Beautiful backdrop of Hampton Court and River Thames for wedding photographs
• Licensed for live bands and discos
• One hire fee, no per head price, and no added VAT
• Price fixed at point of booking; pay today's price even if your wedding is in two years' time