Corporate Parties that don't look 'Corporate'!
Corporate Events make staff happy! From Christmas parties, Summer parties, Teambuilding dinners and Corporate Festivals...making it special for them shows how much you care. We've seen them, done them, and have all the dazzle to wazzle your guests.
We have delivered Arabian Nights themed tents to celebrate top Sales teams successes, provided the elegant white tent backdrop for a China White party at Ascot, hosted events in our tents at the Chelsea Flower Show, and transformed offices into Great Gatsby backdrops for the most glamerous Office Christmas parties the team have seen yet!...
In addition to tents and furniture, we can optimise our huge collection of fabric and props to transform indoor spaces such as offices, hotels, conference centres and meeting rooms, as well as recommend excellent caterers, photographers, and work with the Events Team to be your Corporate Party Planners.
We have found over the years that a theme to your Corporate party adds to the excitement and comaradery and pulls together the look for the event.
We pride ourselves on creating and managing imaginative, unique environments and experiences for guests, which can be tailored to entertain clients, reward staff achievements or simply for everyone to let their hair down.
We also have Eco initiatives we're rolling out, to assist you in ensuring you limit the environmental impact of your event, with practical tips on the initial decision-making process, alongside ways to off-set any impact you may still make through tree-building and clean energy programmes, you can be proud to be knowing you're part of the growing conciousness in using business for a force for good.
For Corporate Events, Parties and VIP functions, we can provide:
- Tents and furniture
- Draping and props to transform offices, hotels, conference centres and meeting rooms.
- 3D visualisation tools to accurately depict the layout
- Luxury Loos
- Inspiring food
We love to collaborate with Corporate clients who have specific ideas, and always jump at the chance to create a new bespoke party marquee, or create something interesting and new...
As our experience grows so does our confidence, and this year we created a living wall for one of our Corporate Clients, so don't hesitate to get in touch and share your vision - we'd really love to hear from you!
For a tailored quote please get in touch with;
- your predicted guest numbers
- any preference in our tent structures or style (inspiration images are always helpful!)
- the location (ideally postcode) you would need it delivered to
- the format of the day (e.g. awards dinner in a socially distanced marquee for 80 colleagues with large stage with projector for award presentation, dance floor in a seperate section for evening dancing and a large main bar.)
- your budget (so we now how carried away we can get with our suggestions!).
Tell us about your Event!
We look forward to hearing what you're planning; when you get in touch do let us know:
- the number of guests you're expecting, and whether you need the space to be socially distanced or not
- what tent/ furniture/ service you are interested in,
- the date of your event,
- the delivery location.
From 2020 we have limited our delivery distance to within 100 miles within our West Sussex base, to help reduce carbon emissions.
Ask about our Eco tips for your next event.
You can contact us directly by calling 0800 193 5229 emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or you can use the enquiry form opposite.
Our Corporate event Partners
We love nothing more than a Memorable Party. We love creating them, decorating them and whenever we can find the time...going to them!
If you are thinking of throwing a party, want it to be unforgettable and fabulous, we are here to help.
We have a wealth of creative knowledge and experience at our finger tips, just waiting for you to tap into.
There are various levels of involvement in our Party Planning services from which to choose, including:
- Advice on generators, caterers, bar, music, entertainment, photographers and styling
- 3D CAD design of the tent/ interior featuring all elements to be incorporated in it.
- Outsourcing equipment and furniture
- Prop sourcing and making
- Producing schedules and where necessary risk assessments
- Providing an Onsite Coordinator for your event.
Contact us with details of what you’re looking for and we will tailor our services to fit.